Hiren’s BootCD is a wonderful live CD containing various programs such as Hard drive recovery, Hard Drive Partition, Hard Drive Backup, Hard Drive Testing, RAM (Memory) Testing, System Information, MBR (Master BootRecord), BIOS, MultiMedia, Password, NTFS (FileSystems), Antivirus, AntiSpy, Process, Windows Startup, Registry tools, Windows Cleaners, Optimizers, Tweakers, and many others… As it is a bootable CD, it can be useful even if the primary operating system cannot be booted. We may call it as an emergency cd which every computer technician or home user must have.
All in one Dos Bootable CD which has all these utilities:
– Dr.Web CureIt! Antivirus (2302): a free standalone anti-virus and anti-spyware on-demand scanner.
– Spybot – Search & Destroy 1.6.2 (2302): Application to scan for spyware, adware, hijackers and other malicious software.
– SuperAntispyware 4.34 (2302): Remove Malware, Rootkits, Spyware, Adware, Worms, Parasites (a must have tool).
– Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware 1.44 (2302): anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware.
– SpywareBlaster 4.2 (2302): Prevent the installation of spyware and other potentially unwanted software.
– SmitFraudFix 2.424: This removes Some of the popular Desktop Hijack malware.
– ComboFix (2302): Designed to cleanup malware infections and restore settings modified by malware.
– CWShredder 2.19: Popular CoolWebSearch Trojan Remover tool.
– RootkitRevealer 1.7.1: Rootkit Revealer is an advanced patent-pending root kit detection utility.
– DriveImageXML 2.13: backup any drive/partition to an image file, even if the drive is currently in use.
– GImageX 2.0.17: ImageX is used to backup/restore WIM images for Windows XP/Vista and Windows 7.
– Double Driver 3.0: Driver Backup and Restore tool.
– DriverBackup! 1.0.3: Another handy tool to backup drivers.
– InfraRecorder 0.50: An Open source CD/DVD burning software, also create/burn .iso images.
– FastCopy 1.99r4: The Fastest Copy/Delete Software on Windows.
– Smart Driver Backup 2.12: Easy backup of your Windows device drivers (also works from PE).
– RegBak 1.0: a light-weight and simple utility to create backups of Windows registry files.
– WhitSoft File Splitter 4.5a: a Small File Split-Join Tool.
– Partition Saving 3.80: A tool to backup/restore partitions. (SavePart.exe).
– COPYR.DMA Build013: A Tool for making copies of hard disks with bad sectors.
– Drive SnapShot 1.39: creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file while windows is running.
– Norton Ghost 11.5.1: Similar to Drive Image (with usb/scsi support).
– Ghost Image Explorer 11.5.1: to add/remove/extract files from Ghost image file.
– DriveImage Explorer 5.0: to add/remove/extract files from Drive image file.
– ImageCenter 5.6 (Drive Image 2002): Best software to clone hard drive.
– Acronis True Image 8.1.945: Create an exact disk image for complete system backup and disk cloning.
BIOS / CMOS Tools
– DISKMAN4: a powerful all in one utility.
– Award DMI Configuration Utility 2.43: DMI Configuration utility for modifying/viewing the MIDF contents.
– !BIOS 3.20: a powerfull utility for bios and cmos.
– BIOS Cracker 5.0: BIOS password remover (cmospwd).
– BIOS Utility 1.35.0: BIOS Informations, password, beep codes and more.
– CMOS 0.93: CMOS Save / Restore Tool.
– Kill CMOS: a tiny utility to wipe cmos.
– UniFlash 1.40: bios flash utility.
Browsers / File Managers
– 7-Zip 9.10b: File Manager/Archiver Supports 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, RAR, CAB, ISO, ARJ, LZH, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB and NSIS formats.
– Explore2fs 1.08b: GUI explorer tool for accessing linux ext2 and ext3 filesystems under windows.
– Opera Web Browser 8.54: One of the fastest, smallest and smartest full-featured web browser.
– Volkov Commander 4.99: Dos File Manager with LongFileName/ntfs support (Similar to Norton Commander).
– Dos Command Center 5.1: Classic dos-based file manager.
– File Wizard 1.35: a file manager – colored files, drag and drop copy, move, delete etc.
– File Maven 3.5: an advanced Dos file manager with high speed PC-to-PC file transfers via serial or parallel cable.
– FastLynx 2.0: Dos file manager with Pc to Pc file transfer capability.
– Dos Navigator 6.4.0: Dos File Manager, Norton Commander clone but has much more features.
– Mini Windows 98: Can run from Ram Drive, with ntfs support, 7-Zip, Disk Defragmenter, Notepad / RichText Editor, Image Viewer, .avi .mpg .divx .xvid Movie Player, etc…
– Mini Windows Xp: Portable Windows Xp that runs from CD/USB/Ram Drive, with Network and SATA support.
– CCleaner 2.28: Crap Cleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool.
– SpaceMonger 1.4: keeping track of the free space on your computer.
– WinDirStat 126.96.36.199: a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool for Windows.
Hard Disk Tools
– HDD Scan 3.2: HDDScan is a Low-level HDD diagnostic tool, it scans surface find bad sectors etc.
– HDTune 2.55: Hard disk benchmarking and information tool.
– Data Shredder 1.0: A tool to Erase disk and files (also wipe free space) securely.
– SeaTools for Dos: GUI 2.17 Text 1.10 versions to test Seagate or Maxtor Parallel ATA (PATA and IDE) and Serial ATA (SATA) interface disc drives.
– Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools 11.2: for the installation of Western Digital EIDE Hard Drives.
– Western Digital Diagnostics (DLGDIAG) 5.04f: to quickly and efficiently verify the status of the drive.
– Maxtor PowerMax 4.23: designed to perform diagnostic read/write verifications on Maxtor/Quantum hard drives.
– Maxtor amset utility 4.0: Utility for changing Acoustic Management on the hard drives.
– Fujitsu HDD Diagnostic Tool 7.00: to check IDE drives for possible defects/problems.
– Samsung HDD Utility(HUTIL) 2.10: The Drive Diagnostic Utility.
– Samsung Disk Diagnose (SHDIAG) 1.28: to diagnose the disk when suspected to have failures.
– Samsung ESTOOL 3.00g: Drive Diagnostic, Automatic Acoustic Management, Enable/Disable SMART etc.
– IBM Hitachi Drive Fitness Test 4.16: quickly and reliably tests SCSI, IDE and SATA drives.
– IBM Hitachi Feature Tool 2.15: allows you to control some of the features of the the HDD.
– Gateway GwScan 5.12: Gateway hard drive diagnostic utility.
– ExcelStor’s ESTest 4.50: ExcelStor hard disk diagnostic utility.
– Toshiba Hard Disk Diagnostic 2.00b: Toshiba hard drive diagnostic utility.
– Hard Disk Sentinel 0.04: Hard Disk health, performance and temperature monitoring tool.
– Active Kill Disk 4.1.2393: Securely overwrites and destroys all data on physical drive.
– SmartUDM 2.00: Hard Disk Drive S.M.A.R.T. Viewer.
– Fujitsu IDE Low Level Format 1.0: Low Level Format Tool.
– Maxtor Low Level Formatter 1.1: Maxtor’s Low Level Format Utility works on any harddrive.
– WDClear 1.30: Restore/Erases the drive back to a factory condition.
– HDD Erase 4.0: Secure erase using a special feature built into most newer hard drives.
– Victoria 3.33e and 3.52rus: a freeware program for low-level HDD diagnostics.
– HDAT2 4.53: main function is testing and repair (regenerates) bad sectors for detected devices.
– MHDD 4.6: Precise diagnostic of the mechanical part of a drive, perform Low-level format, Bad Sector Sepair, access raw sectors, manage S.M.A.R.T. (SMART) and other drive parameters such as acoustic management, security, Host Protected Area, etc.
– Darik’s Boot and Nuke (DBAN) 1.0.7: Completely deletes the contents of any hard disk it can detect.
– HDD Regenerator 1.71: to recover a bad hard drive.
MBR (Master Boot Record) Tools
– Grub4Dos installer 1.1: an universal boot loader GRUB for DOS installer.
– MBRWizard 2.0b: Directly update and modify the MBR (Master Boot Record).
– MbrFix 1.3: To backup, restore, fix the boot code in the MBR.
– MBR Utility 1.05: to manipulate a drive’s master boot record (MBR) via the command line.
– DiskMan 4.2: all in one tool for cmos, bios, bootrecord and more.
– MBRWork 1.08: a utility to perform some common and uncommon MBR functions.
– MBRTool 2.3.200: backup, verify, restore, edit, refresh, remove, display, re-write…
– BootFix Utility: Run this utility if you get ‘Invalid system disk’.
– MBR SAVE / RESTORE 2.1: BootSave and BootRest tools to save / restore MBR.
– Boot Partition 2.60: add Partition in the Windows NT/2000/XP Multi-boot loader.
– Smart Boot Manager 3.7.1: a multi boot manager.
– Picture Viewer 1.94: Picture viewer for dos, supports more then 40 filetypes.
– QuickView Pro 2.58: movie viewer for dos, supports many format including divx.
– MpxPlay 1.56: a small Music Player for dos.
Ms Dos Tools
– USB CD-Rom Driver 1: Standard usb_cd.sys driver for cd drive.
– Universal USB Driver 2: Panasonic v2.20 ASPI Manager for USB mass storage.
– ASUSTeK USB Driver 3: ASUS USB CD-ROM Device Driver Version 1.00.
– SCSI Support: SCSI Drivers for Dos.
– SATA Support: SATA Driver (gcdrom.sys) and JMicron JMB361 (xcdrom.sys) for Dos.
– 1394 Firewire Support: 1394 Firewire Drivers for Dos.
– Interlnk support at COM1/LPT1: To access another computer from COM/LPT port.
extract.exe pkzip.exe pkunzip.exe lha.exe gzip.exe uharcd.exe imgExtrc.exe xcopy.exe diskcopy.com mouse.com undelete.com edit.com fdisk.exe fdisk2.exe fdisk3.exe lf.exe delpart.exe wipe.com zap.com format.com deltree.exe more.com find.exe hex.exe debug.exe split.exe mem.exe attrib.com sys.com smartdrv.exe xmsdsk.exe killer.exe share.exe scandisk.exe scanreg.exe guest.exe doskey.exe duse.exe move.exe setver.exe intersvr.exe interlnk.exe loadlin.exe lfndos.exe doslfn.com
– Angry IP Scanner 2.21: Scan IP addresses in any range as well as any their ports.
– CurrPorts 1.80: displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports on your computer.
– TCPView 2.54: Lists TCP and UDP endpoints, including the Local/Remote addresses of TCP connections.
– Winsock 2 Fix for 9x: to fix corrupted Winsock2 information by poorly written Internet programs.
– XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0: Repair your Windows XP Winsock and TCP/IP registry errors.
NTFS (FileSystems) Tools
– NTFS4Dos 1.9: To access ntfs partitions from Dos.
– NTFS Dos 3.02: To access ntfs partitions from Dos.
– EditBINI 1.01: to Edit boot.ini on NTFS Partition.
– NTFS Dos Pro 5.0: To access ntfs partitions from Dos.
– Paragon Mount Everything 3.0: To access NTFS, Ext2FS, Ext3FS partitions from dos.
– Defragger 3.9a: Single-file-defrag, Partition-Backup/Restore, Safe Data-Erase, Clusterviewer.
– JkDefrag 3.36: Free disk defragment and optimize utility for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7.
– NT Registry Optimizer 1.1j: Registry Optimization for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista.
– PageDfrg 2.32: System file Defragmenter For NT/2k/XP.
– EasyUHA 1.0: GUI Tool to create and extract UHA Archives.
– FileDisk Mount Tool 25: to mount ISO/BIN/NRG/MDF/IMA images on windows.
– HxD 188.8.131.52: Hex Editor provides tools to inspect and edit files, main memory, disks/disk images.
– NewSID 4.10: utility that changes the security ID (SID) for Windows NT, 2000 and XP.
– NTFS Access 2.1: Set NTFS permissions recursively and full access rights to a folder/file owner.
– Streams 1.56: Reveal/Delete NTFS alternate data streams.
– TightVNC 1.3.10: Cross-platform Remote Desktop Software to view/control remote pc with mouse and keyboard.
– Virtual Floppy Drive 2.1: enables you to create and mount a virtual floppy drive on your NT/2000/XP/Vista.
– DosCDroast beta 2: Dos CD Burning Tools.
– Universal TCP/IP Network 6.4: MSDOS Network Client to connect via TCP/IP to a Microsoft based network. The network can either be a peer-to-peer or a server based network, it contains 91 different network card drivers.
– Ghost Walker 11.5.1: utility that changes the security ID (SID) for Windows NT, 2000 and XP.
– Partition Wizard Home Edition 4.2.2: Free Partition Magic Alternative, Partition Resize/Move/Copy/Create/Delete/Format/Convert, Explore, etc.
– USB Format Tool: Format/make bootable any USB flash drive to FAT, FAT32, or NTFS partition.
– Fat32 Formatter GUI 1.01: Windows XP cannot format a volume bigger than 32GB with FAT32.
– Ranish Partition Manager 2.44: a boot manager and hard disk partitioner.
– The Partition Resizer 1.3.4: move and resize your partitions in one step and more.
– Smart Fdisk 2.05: a simple harddisk partition manager.
– SPecial Fdisk 2000.03v: SPFDISK a partition tool.
– eXtended Fdisk 0.9.3: XFDISK allows easy partition creation and edition.
– Super Fdisk 1.0: Create, delete, format partitions drives without destroying data.
– Partition Table Editor 8.0: Partition Table and Boot Record Editor.
– Partition Magic Pro 8.05: Best software to partition hard drive.
– Acronis Disk Director 10.0.2160: Popular disk management functions in a single suite.
– Paragon Partition Manager 7.0.1274: Universal tool for partitions.
– Partition Commander 9.01: The safe way to partition your hard drive,with undo feature.
– GDisk 1.1.1: Complete replacement for the DOS FDISK utility and more.
– TrueCrypt 6.3a: On-the-fly disk encryption tool, can create a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mount it as a real disk, can also encrypt an entire HDD/Partition/USB Drive.
– Content Advisor Password Remover 1.01: It Removes Content Advisor Password from Internet Explorer.
– Password Renew 1.1: Utility to (re)set windows passwords.
– WindowsGate 1.1: Enables/Disables Windows logon password validation.
– WinKeyFinder 1.73: Allows you to View and Change Windows XP/2003 Product Keys, backup and restore activation related files, backup Microsoft Office 97, 2000 SP2, XP/2003 keys etc.
– XP Key Reader 2.7: Can decode the XP-key on Local or Remote systems.
– ProduKey 1.40: Recovers lost the product key of your Windows/Office.
– WirelessKeyView 1.33: Recovers all wireless network keys (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by WZC.
– MessenPass 1.30: A password recovery tool that reveals the passwords of several instant messangers.
– Mail PassView 1.55: Recovers mail passwords of Outlook Express, MS Outlook, IncrediMail, Eudora, etc.
– Asterisk Logger 1.04: Reveal passwords hidden behind asterisk characters.
– Offline NT Password Changer 080526: utility to reset/unlock windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 administrator/user password.
– NTPWD: utility to reset windows nt/2000/xp administrator/user password.
– ATAPWD 1.2: Hard Disk Password Utility.
– Active Password Changer 3.0.420: To Reset User Password on windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista (FAT/NTFS).
– Dependency Walker 2.2: Checks for missing/invalid DLL/modules/functions for any exe/dll/ocx/sys.
– IB Process Manager 1.04: a little process manager for 9x/2k, shows dll info etc.
– Process Explorer 11.33: shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded.
– OpenedFilesView 1.46: View opened/locked files in your system, sharing violation issues.
– Pocket KillBox 184.108.40.2068: can be used to get rid of files that stubbornly refuse to allow you to delete them.
– ProcessActivityView 1.10: Detailed process access information read/write/opened files etc.
– Unlocker 1.8.8: This tool can delete file/folder when you get this message – Cannot delete file: Access is denied, The file is in use by another program etc.
RAM (Memory) Testing Tools
– Video Memory Stress Test 1.7.116 a tool to thoroughly test your video RAM for errors and faults.
– Windows Memory Diagnostic a RAM Test tool.
– MemTest 1.0: a Memory Testing Tool.
– Memtest86+ 4.00: PC Memory Test.
– Recuva 1.35: Restore deleted files from Hard Drive, Digital Camera Memory Card, usb mp3 player…
– Partition Find and Mount 2.3.1: Partition Find and Mount software is designed to find lost or deleted partitions.
– Restoration 3.2.13: a tool to recover deleted files.
– Unstoppable Copier 4.4: Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data.
– TestDisk 6.11.3: Tool to check and undelete partition from Dos/Windows.
– PhotoRec 6.11.3: Tool to Recover File and pictures from Dos/Windows.
– Active Undelete 5.5: a tool to recover deleted files.
– GetDataBack for FAT/NTFS 4.0: Data recovery software for FAT/NTFS file systems.
– Active Partition Recovery 3.0: To Recover a Deleted partition.
– Active Uneraser 3.0: To recover deleted files and folders on FAT and NTFS systems.
– Ontrack Easy Recovery Pro 6.10: To Recover data that has been deleted/virus attack.
– DiyDataRecovery Diskpatch 2.1.100: An excellent data recovery software.
– Prosoft Media Tools 5.0 v220.127.116.11: Another excellent data recovery software with many other options.
– RegScanner 1.80: Tool to find/search in the Registry of Windows.
– Registry Editor PE 0.9c: Easy editing of remote registry hives and user profiles.
– Registry Restore Wizard 1.0.4: Restores a corrupted system registry from Xp System Restore.
– Fix HDC: Fix the Hard Drive Controller when replacing your motherboard on an XP system.
– Registry Reanimator 1.02: Check and Restore structure of the Damaged Registry files of NT/2K/XP.
– Registry Viewer 4.2: Registry Viewer/Editor for Win9x/Me/NT/2K/XP.
– Autoruns 9.57: Displays All the entries from startup folder, Run, RunOnce, and other Registry keys, Explorer shell extensions, toolbars, browser helper objects, Winlogon notifications, auto-start services, Scheduled Tasks, Winsock, LSA Providers, Remove Drivers and much more which helps to remove nasty spyware/adware and viruses.
– Silent Runners Revision 60: A free script that helps detect spyware, malware and adware in the startup process.
– Startup Control Panel 2.8: a tool to edit startup programs.
– Startup Monitor 1.02: it notifies you when any program registers itself to run at system startup.
– HijackThis 2.0.3b: a general homepage hijackers detector and remover and more.
System Information Tools
– PCI and AGP info Tool (2302): The PCI System information & Exploration tool.
– System Analyser 5.3w: View extensive information about your hardware.
– Navratil: Software System Information 0.60.38 High-end professional system information tool.
– Astra 5.45: Advanced System info Tool and Reporting Assistant.
– HWiNFO 5.3.5: a powerful system information utility.
– SysChk 2.46: Find out exactly what is under the hood of your PC.
– CPU Identification utility 1.18: Detailed information on CPU (CHKCPU.EXE).
– CTIA CPU Information 2.7: another CPU information tool.
– BlueScreenView 1.20: Scans minidump files for BSOD (blue screen of death) crash information.
– Drive Temperature 1.0: Hard Disk Drive temperature meter.
– PC Wizard 2010.1.93: Powerful system information/benchmark utility designed especially for detection of hardware.
– SIW 2010-02-10: Gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings.
– CPU-Z 1.53: It gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
– GPU-Z 0.3.9: A lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
– PCI 32 Sniffer 1.4 (2302): device information tool (similar to unknown devices).
– UnknownDevices 1.4.20 (2302): helps you find what those unknown devices in Device Manager really are.
– USBDeview 1.56: View/Uninstall all installed/connected USB devices on your system.
– Disk Speed 1.0: Hard Disk Drive Speed Testing Tool.
– S&M Stress Test 1.9.1: cpu/hdd/memory benchmarking and information tool, including temperatures/fan speeds/voltages.
– IsMyLcdOK (Monitor Test) 1.02: Allows you to test CRT/LCD/TFT screens for dead pixels and diffective screens.
– System Speed Test 4.78: it tests CPU, harddrive, etc.
– CPU/Video/Disk Performance Test 5.7: a tool to test cpu, video, and disk.
– Test Hard Disk Drive 1.0: a tool to test Hard Disk Drive.
– PC-Check 6.21: Easy to use hardware tests.
– Ontrack Data Advisor 5.0: Powerful diagnostic tool for assessing the condition of your computer.
– The Troubleshooter 7.02: all kind of hardware testing tool.
– Dial a Fix 0.60.0.24: Fix errors and problems with COM/ActiveX object errors and missing registry entries, Automatic Updates, SSL, HTTPS, and Cryptography service (signing/verification) issues, Reinstall internet explorer etc. comes with the policy scanner.
– Ultimate Windows Tweaker 2.1: A TweakUI Utility for tweaking and optimizing Windows Vista.
– TweakUI 2.10: This PowerToy gives you access to system settings that are not exposed in the Windows Xp.
– Xp-AntiSpy 3.97.9: it tweaks some Windows XP functions, and disables some unneeded Windows services quickly.
– Shell Extensions Manager (ShellExView) 1.45: An excellent tool to View and Manage all installed Context-menu/Shell extensions.
– EzPcFix 18.104.22.168: Helpful tool when trying to remove viruses, spyware, and malware.
– RemoveWGA 1.2: Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications Removal tool.
– RRT – Remove Restrictions Tool 3.0: To Re-enable Ctrl+Alt+Del, Folder Options and Registry tools etc.
Size: 180.15 MB
Hướng dẫn Patch Keyboard và ghi đĩa:
1. Patch Keyboard
- Tải file Hirens.BootCD.10.2.zip về, giải nén
- Giải nén tiếp file DefaultKeyboardPatch.zip (trong thư mục vừa giải nén ở trên)
- Chép các file sau vào cùng thư mục: Hiren’s.BootCD.10.2.iso, Patch.cmd, data.dat
- Chạy file Patch.cmd, chọn kiểu bàn phím US bằng cách nhấn Y (nhấn các phím khác theo yêu cầu của chương trình để dùng kiểu bàn phím khác), sau khi patch thì tạo ra file mới là US Patched Hiren’s.BootCD.10.2.iso (tương ứng với việc chọn bàn phím US).
2. Ghi đĩa
Dùng bất kỳ trình ghi đĩa nào hỗ trợ ghi ảnh đĩa (định dạng ISO), chọn kiểu ghi ảnh đĩa (Image CD), chọn tập tin “US Patched Hiren’s.BootCD.10.2.iso ” để ghi